VPC Builders works in conjunction with local architects, engineers, consultants, and subcontractors to successfully meet the specific challenges of any commercial construction project, from small remodels and integrated multi-unit apartment buildings, to large scale commercial projects. We operate in both North Carolina and South Carolina.
VPC Builders sets itself apart from other larger commercial construction contractors by staffing a select number of highly capable employees with many years of experience who are very skilled in all areas of commercial construction.
- We are a small commercial company with the same capacity as larger organizations. This means we have low overhead which allows us to pass on greater overall savings to you.
- Hands on superintendent supervision with strict quality control which ensures excellence on every commercial project.
- Developing a personal contractor/client relationship helps with swift project completion and excellent communication throughout the scope of your commercial project.
- We offer personal account updates daily with high levels of accountability and transparency when dealing with your funds and draw schedules.
Green for Commercial Spaces
As an environmentally responsible construction company, VPC Builders provides wide ranging Green solutions for commercial clients and businesses. Our company has completed LEED projects, installed large scale geothermal systems, and is certified in commercial solar power projects, for both ground-mounted PV solar systems and rooftop PV solar systems from 250 kW to 50 MW in capacity.
We are an active member of the U.S. Green Building Council, have full LEED Accreditation with a specialty in Building Design and Construction for Commercial and Residential projects. Our company is a reliable, knowledgeable and experienced resource for your Commercial Green project.
Our services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Consulting Design-Build
- Value Engineering
- Construction Management
- General Construction
- Site Development
- Interior Build-Out Renovations/Additions
- Building Construction Maintenance
- Interior Finishes